|Fiji Lodge..Vosa Ni Ua|
Warning Extreme Activities and Comfort.
PARAGLIDING above sAVU
Custom built Walking/Running /MOUNTAIN bIKe Track
Snorkeling in front of Vosa Ni Ua Lodge
Paragliding over Savu Savu on Vanua levu Island.
Melissa Gil and mgsurfline
View more videos of Vosa Ni Ua Lodge on u-tube search Vosa Ni Ua Lodge.
- Specialized Adventure Packages are weather dependent. Please contact for advise on suitable seasons.
- Kite-Surf lessons.
- Become independent at this radical water-sport in the warm tropical breeze and water. Use the latest Ozone Kites. This a very safe learning location surrounded by sand inside the reef. Good value to you because no boat is necessary. Also come with your biggest and smallest Kites. Boards are on site. Fine tune all your tricks here independently for the day.
- Schooling Approximately 2-3hours over 3days.
- Paragliding- Book a tandem flight and Champagne breakfast.
- Solo and Tandem flights into Savu Savu township and the Copera shed landing for a great $10 breakfast. Book a Tour and check local sites on Vanu Levu and Taveuni Islands. Contact Vosa Ni Ua.
- Korosun Diving.
All your diving needs and Padi school ratings are available with
Janeen and Colin at Korosun resort. Vosa Ni Ua Bikes are available to
access the dive shop and your daily diving. Ask for world famous Narmena
island. www.korosundive.com. Also Namena world heritage dive location.
- Swimming. Snorkelling.
- The best spot is directly in front of the lodge. PLEASE do not bump any coral with your fins or standing on it. If you see a large coral head knocked over sit it up-right. Check out the Massive boulders and swim thrus. Also Split rock is a favourite, take bread to feed the fish. Large sandy safe swimming salt water pool try Sandy Beach safe swimming location. Devendara 10.4 roadside marker.
- Fishing charter boat available from town (8850195).
- Mountain Bikes
- Ride to your diving at Korosun Dive/ free.
- Small rides near by:
- 17.4 Single track flat and in the shade of trees is located opposite road marker 17.4. The track winds it’s along beside the shore about 2km from there it possible to walk over the reef to a small island you see from the shore and take a swim or rock jump into a pool.
- 17.1 Ride into Savu Savu township with bike saddle bags for basic supplies. 1-2 hr return
- Guided Bike Tours on offer with chilled Boo coconut drink:
- 2-3hr Narsinu and Natewa Bay look out Single track flat technical with some road gravel and mud sections. Option: include a snorkel tour directly afterwards.
- 3-5hr Crustoes Beach loop. Waterfall. Chilled boo at the Eco Crustoes Resort and on to finish in Savu Savu for snacks.
- Old road into Savu Savu (hardcore) 5-6 hours located beside road side marker. The old road winds up and down a dirt track to Savu Savu township.
- Taveuni island a ferry departs daily. Bus up the coast 2.5hours catch it from the front gate 7:15-7:30 am. Purchase your tickets in Savu Savu opposite Vodafone in advance and be waiting on the roadside waving your tickets. Stay over night and explore the garden island of Fiji. Departure and return trips on a Saturday.
- Culture Local village.
- Naveria Heights river tubing and thermals pools day tour. Recommended 9364808.
- Raffa’s Tour
- A near by village Guide to Snorkel Lovu/ Lunch and Explore 880406
- Experience weaving and cooking lessons enquire with Vosa Ni Ua.
- Visit or call Trip in Tour located at the Copera shed running local waterfall trips Plantation and Beach tours.
- MV Chululu 40 foot charter. BYO includes ice. Min 2hr $350 from Trip in Tour office. or Simons game sport Fish Charters. Includes Light lunch/frees fruits/soft drinks. 9218842 or 8853360
- NEAR BY WALKS
- Sunset/Sunrise look out . Walk 30-45 minutes up to a look-out platform. Magical open coastal sunset and the tropical colours. Recommended.
- Coastal Walk Recommend - turn off at road marker 17.4 to find a quaint bush walk flat and in the shade. Follow the coast line approximately 3 km.
- Music A local singer song writer will preform for you personally or you play along. Enquire with staff.
- Perl Farm tour J Hunter. Join the educational tour of a working Perl farm. Call 9931012. Departing from Savu Savu.
- Tropical Garden tour near Savu Savu. Book in advance 9214600 or 9304697. A good variety of popular tropical plant species. Informative
- Lovu Beach side an afternoon of preparing the traditional method of cooking with hot rocks and feasting including Vosa Ni Ua’s signature dish Squid-lobster-bisk palarsarmie and many other local treats. On the beach with local singer song writer. ($ 60)pp
- Happy hour at Korosun a 5star resort for happy hour daily with pool, golf, massage and restaurant meals ( book in advance) 8850262. For dinning also try the Copera shed. . Sea view café. Bula café.
- A local bus $2 runs past the gate hourly from 7 am 8am 8:30am 9:00am except Sunday when they are reduced. Taxis (18). If you supply a list of goods the taxi purchase and deliver them $25. Rental cars from $85 per day. Back load taxis that are returning to town wave it down $3-5
- TAXI4WD Vehicle. Osarma. 9964232. Car Jester 99264319.